The Versa Flow was designed to be as versatile as you. It easily adapts to your lifestyle and can be screwed onto a plastic water bottle, used inline with your hydration pack, used as a gravity system or bucket filter, or can be used as a straw so you can drink directly from the water source.
The Versa Flow water filter does not remove chemicals or viruses from water. Generally viruses are not found in North America or in municipal water supplies around the world.
Lightweight and low cost, the Versa Flow should be in everyone’s backpack, survival gear or travel bag.
- The Versa Flow removes 99.999% of all bacteria, such as E.coli, salmonella, and cholera. It also removes 99.999% of all protozoan cysts, including giardia, cryptosporidium and other protozoa.
- Hollow fiber membrane
- Attaches to standard plastic bottle with internal 28 mm threading, can be used inline on hydration packs, gravity or bucket system, or used as a straw to drink directly from your water source
- Perfect for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel and for emergency situations
- Flow rate of 1 gallon in 5 minutes
- 1 Versa Flow Filter
- 1 Bucket gravity system kit
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoan cysts, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Salmonella and more
- Cartridge Life: up to 10,000 gallons